Is your COMT gene causing anxiety or poor cognitive function?
The COMT gene is one of the most studied genes because of its widespread health effects. When COMT activity is too high or too low, it has been associated with:
- Poor cognitive function - especially executive function
- Personality & anxiety issues
- Overall sensitivity to pain
- Fibromyalgia, lower back pain, and temporomandibular joint disorders
- Psychiatric disorders
- Parkinson's & Alzheimer's disease
- Heart disease
- and many more.........
Known as the 'Worrier' or 'Warrior' gene. Which are you? Can you change it?
Your DNA contains endless information about your health. For example, your COMT gene plays a very important role in methylation. That’s why low COMT activity levels can cause such widespread health issues. Get your COMT DNA report and discover the:
- Drinks you can consume to help improve your stress response
- Type of food that you can add to your diet to improve working memory & ability to focus
- Supplements you can take to reduce chronic pain
- Lifestyle changes you can make to combat personality disorders