Mood & Depression Report
Did you know that If you’re sad, down, or unhappy, your genes could be 50% responsible?
The key to improving your mood and happiness is to identify the problems within the network of genetic pathways that worsen your mood and attack them systematically rather than taking a one-size-fits-all remedy.
To achieve happiness and a good mood, your neurotransmitters need to be well balanced with each other. Any imbalance caused by chronic inflammation, poor circadian rhythm, or stress can throw off your mood.
- profiles 165 of the most influential SNPs in 92 genes
- Cutting-edge genetic information and interpretation based on the medical literature
- Easy to understand descriptions and recommendations -- you don’t need an advanced degree to understand and use our personalised reports
- Predominantly focuses on optimal health, disease prevention, and education, rather than diagnosis
This report covers;
- Mood & happiness
- Emotional balance in response to stress
- Neurotransmitters & brain chemistry that influence treatment responses
- Risk of seasonal mood problems