Your Apoe variant could be responsible for chronic inflammation and poor cognitive function.
This report gives you;
- A comprehensive review of the latest research on the functions and biochemistry of the ApoE gene
- An interpretation of your ApoE genotype
- Health risks and benefits of your ApoE genotype
- Detailed diet, lifestyle, and supplement recommendations
- A Modified Mediterranean Diet Guide to Reduce Your Risks of Alzheimer’s
ApoE is responsible for;
- Protecting neurons & the brain
- Reducing oxidative stress
- Protecting against infections
- Controlling the immune response & inflammation
- The transport & metabolism of fats & cholesterol
What makes this report unique?
It covers all the scientific & biochemical knowledge needed to biohack your ApoE genotype