An allergy is an immune system response to a foreign substance that's not typically harmful to your body.
These foreign substances are called allergens. They can include certain foods, pollen, or pet dander. Your immune system's job is to keep you healthy by fighting harmful pathogens.
- Tired of sneezing, itching, or wheezing? Check out this report for some gene-based allergy relief -
Does it sometimes seem like you’re allergic to everything?
If you constantly find yourself at the mercy of hayfever symptoms, or worse, worrying that you might have a more serious allergic reaction, then it’s time to put your mind and sinuses at ease by looking at your DNA. Investigating your genes could relieve you from:
- Constantly checking ingredient labels for triggers
- Dreading the seasonal changes that worsen your reactions
- Endlessly cleaning to eliminate any trace of dust
- Sneezing, coughing, sniffing, itching, wheezing, swelling, etc
The prevalence of allergies has grown worldwide every year for the last 50 years; fight the trend by examining your genes!
Your genes are chock-full of useful information about your health. An allergic reaction occurs when your body is triggered to release histamines which cause inflammation and other symptoms.
Our Allergies DNA Report examines your DNA to determine what course of action has the most potential specifically for you, providing personalised supplements, diet, and lifestyle recommendations so that you can counteract any negative effects from your genetic variants.